Relational Junction for Salesforce is a scalable, reliable, high performance AppExchange-certified solution that has been supporting mission critical businesses needs in Fortune 500 companies since 2004. Relational Junction for Salesforce simplifies Salesforce data integration, offline reporting, and backup and recovery by creating and continuously synchronizing a local data warehouse that is a perfect mirror of your Salesforce.com site. All Salesforce.com objects are automatically created as tables, and all Salesforce.com fields created as database columns. Data model changes in Salesforce are automatically made in the database.
- Bi-directional synchronization supports data imports and data recovery.
- Fully recover lost or corrupted data to any point in time.
- Enable offline reporting with any Business Intelligence or Analytics product.
- Integrate with in-house applications without API programming.
- Supports Oracle, SQL Server, Azure, MySQL, PostgreSQL, DB2, Informix, Sybase databases.
- Supports custom objects and fields, including long text and attachments.
- The database schema is always in sync with your Salesforce site. Replicate all new and modified data to the schema as often as five minutes, or use Real Time mode for selected objects.
On-Premise Deployment Features
- Salesforce.com backup and recovery
- Data warehouse for reporting
- Data integration to cloud and on-premise data sources
- Installation and initial configuration included
- Product training included
- 7x24x365 email and phone support included
Cloud Deployment Features
- Salesforce.com backup and recovery
- Turnkey solution with no customer administration required
- Sesame professional services for data recovery included
- Daily email reports of backup activity, including record counts
- No reporting access to the data
- No data integration capability
Satisfy Federal Compliance Regulations
Relational Junction for Salesforce meets regulations for FINRA financial institutions, SEC Rule 17a for securities broker-dealers, and HIPAA / FDA regulations for healthcare organizations. Relational Junction for Salesforce requires full incremental backup of all sensitive data, all versions of all sensitive data are kept, and has the ability to recover deleted records, including parent-child relationships. Once-a-day backups DO NOT satisfy these requirements.
Backup and recover your Salesforce data for any object. All records can be kept in the database allowing recovery to any point in time, and all database records are archived instead of being physically deleted. Bi-directional ability allows reloading of archived data to Salesforce with parent-child relationships intact. Relational Junction has the option to change history for all fields in all Salesforce objects, while native Salesforce.com history tracking can only capture 20 fields per object.
Business Intelligence & Reporting
Improves reliability and performance of reporting. Sophisticated analysis of customer data can be done with reporting tools that go beyond native Salesforce.com reporting, including complex statistical and trending analysis, giving you the freedom to use any reporting or BI Products.
Integrate to Other Databases
Relational Junction allows you to integrate other back-office databases. Examples of this include maintaining customer and product data, integrating case management with bug tracking, as well as providing a customer portal.
Legacy Data Migration
Migrate legacy data to your Salesforce org– Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Products, Documents, and Attachments – not limited to standard Salesforce uploads.
Integrate customer & product data, as well as customer-facing or internal issue tracking. Real-time option enables immediate replication of all changes between Salesforce.com and the database.
Relational Junction for Salesforce® Features
Best of Breed
Installation and creation of your warehouse takes minutes, and accepts all data types, custom objects, and custom fields. Our product offers bi-directional replication of all Salesforce data to a local database, with full automation of all Salesforce data model changes. RJ4SF uses structured single-pass loading of data to Salesforce with parent-child relationships, and timestamp-based incremental replication for lowest footprint. Replication can be both to and from your local database as often as every five minutes, and only copies the changes.
Patented Scalability and Performance
Relation Junction for Salesforce is a unique solution that does not have the scalability limitations of other replication products. Our patented technology segments data by time range to allow you to load unlimited amounts of data, both from and to Salesforce. Multi-threaded read-write processes give throughput of 3,000 to 6,000 records per second on large volumes of data. In use at Fortune 500 companies since 2004, Relation Junction for Salesforce is the most scalable and reliable solution available.
Relation Junction for Salesforce uses extensive failover - restart logic, and doesn’t require reloading entire table on failures. The replication process is automatically restartable at point of failure, and captures and logs rejected records. It reports extensive load statistics, allowing for immediate termination at point of failure or bypass error with error logging.
- Java provides complete cross-platform support for all UNIX 64-bit (Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, IBM, etc.) and Windows 64-bit platforms. Java is compiled once and will work on virtually all hardware platforms without the need for platform-specific modifications, meaning that all of our customers have the exact same distribution.
- Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) is an application programming interface (API) for Java, that defines how a client may access a database. Relational Junction's JDBC interface with drivers from database and third party vendors is what gives it the ability to access on-premise relational databases, cloud databases, unstructured data, and API-driven applications.