Salesforce Data Backup
Comprehensive Salesforce data backup and recovery that minimizes data loss, supports regulatory compliance, and builds business resiliency.
Turnkey Salesforce Data Protection
Defend yourself from almost any data loss scenario with Relational Junction’s backup and recovery solution for Salesforce.
Automate backups, retain data in isolated / immutable locations, and recover data at a moment’s notice!
Deliver trusted data with a comprehensive Salesforce data integration and governance strategy.
Protect yourself from data loss by fully backing up your data with a complete audit trail for compliance.
Protect your data, including metadata, custom objects, attachments, files, documents, etc.- with automated backups throughout the day, all day!
Complete Data Restore
Restore Salesforce data quickly at any level of granularity or size – whether it’s one record, a complex hierarchy of data, or your whole org.
Fast point-in-time recovery, without the limitations of CSV. Recover any field, in any record, to any point in time, with all relationships intact.
A full audit trail that includes change history and all deleted records. Keeps all versions of all records in the database, including deleted records.
Quick & Simple Implementation
Speed up time to insights with Relational Junction for Salesforce. Eliminate data silos in minutes, not months!
Data Protection to Eliminate Data Loss
Backups restart automatically in the event of a failure.
Continuous Data Availability
Replicate and synchronize operations to a backup system for continuous availability.
All versions of all records are backed up historically, even deleted items.
Backup data that has been created or edited. Use fewer resources, save time and space.
Easily maintain database replicas in remote locations so that you can switch workloads.
Secure Data Storage
Store data in a secure relational database, not flat files.
SALESFORCE Backup & Recovery
Protect Your Data
Third-party backup is recommended by Salesforce as they state their recovery methods are to be used as a “last resort”. Learn more below.
Relying on Salesforce to Recover Your Data?
- The recovered files do not include metadata, it only holds customer data
- The recovery process is manual and can take up to six to eight weeks to complete after you raise the support request
- Data deleted more than three months ago is not recoverable unless a third-party backup solution is used
- The recovered data is sent to you in CSV files, which requires you to manually re-upload (after resolving import errors) into Salesforce
- There’s no guarantee that 100% of your data will be recovered
Salesforce recommends third-party solutions for complete data protection. For Salesforce customers, dedicated solutions pick up where native tools leave off – offering robust backup, long-term retention, and granular restoration capabilities to safeguard Cloud data from deletion, corruption, and attack.
Learn more about Backup, Recover, and Restore for Salesforce.
Why Use Relational Junction?
Turnkey Data Protection Solution for Salesforce to Recover From Any Data Loss
Recovery solutions typically provide you with text files of your data, making the actual recovery process your problem to solve. This method is time-consuming and does not ensure business continuity or the ability to perform a full recovery of all data.
With Relational Junction, your data is backed up throughout the day and is always available for fast point-in-time, granular restoration whenever needed. We will perform an incremental backup of your Salesforce data throughout the day – not just once a day – and keep every version of every record at the time of synchronization.
- Complete compliance and audit trail for all updated records
- Does not need to have multiple snapshot versions to restore to any point in historical time
- Data stored in a secure relational database, not flat files
- All versions of all records are backed up historically, even deleted items
- Incremental backup, not a snapshot-oriented full backup
- Complete Salesforce data recovery including metadata, attachments, related records, etc. – subject to Salesforce rules
- Recover any level of data at the org, record, and field levels
- Recover deleted records and fields to any point in time, no matter when it was lost, changed, or corrupted
- Handles parent-child and recursive relationships
- Single or multi-record recovery
Ready To Get Started?
Trusted by the best in the business! You’re in good company.
"RJ makes Salesforce seem like a locally installed application, and I couldn’t live without it!"
"Having RJ is a must if you have Salesforce. RJ has helped us to have a live copy of all our Salesforce data onsite so we could have a backup in case someone deleted data accidentally."
"We use RJ to mirror Salesforce and sync data to our SQL server every 30 min. It works great for us. Sesame Software helped us to set up the product, so we didn’t have to do much to get it going."
"RJ is a key factor in our success as a Salesforce customer. I do not recommend too many products, but I have no problem recommending this one."
– Drexel University
"If you are looking for a tool to integrate with Salesforce.com, Relational Junction is an excellent option."
"Relational Junction for Salesforce product eliminated the need, saving us countless hours of work and ongoing maintenance for an inhouse database."
"You can tell the application was written by someone that has a lot of experience with Salesforce because it works around Salesforce.com’s nuances."
– Arrow Pointe Federal Credit Union
"We exchange Company / Asset data between salesforce and our MIS system every day in high number. The system runs very well and in addition we have a very good support from Sesame Software."
– Deutsche Bank Asset & Wealth Management
"Relational Junction has improved our Salesforce.com productivity, enabling a seamless integration between our existing applications and Salesforce data."
– Universidad de Navarra
Do you have questions about how Relational Junction would work for you? Learn more about data warehousing, integration, and more below!
Fully Leverage Your Salesforce Today!