Relational Junction provides data integration for Salesforce that enables you to connect and transform your business by giving you the tools you need to streamline operations, drive revenue growth, manage and facilitate sales, and improve customer relationships.
Easily access, discover, replicate and integrate Salesforce data with any data source including adjacent enterprise systems — such as databases, ERP and CRM systems, and custom applications.From basic data loading to real-time integration, Relational Junction simplifies the process by creating and continuously synchronizing a local data warehouse that is a perfect mirror of your Salesforce application.
- Quickly replicate your Salesforce data to an instant data warehouse for backup, compliance and advanced analytics
- Supports hub-centric integration model for efficient data flow
- Integrate cloud applications and on-premise systems
- Connects to 100+ data sources, including databases, flat files, XML, and API-based applications
- Supports nearly any relational database as a warehouse, including Cloud and columnar style platforms
- On-Premise or Private Cloud deployment options eliminate any privacy concerns
- Standards-based SQL interface for any level of integration complexity
Relational Junction allows you to leverage the full potential of your CRM and automate business processes by providing integration for Salesforce data in real-time with other databases and applications. Examples of this include maintaining customer and product data, integrating case management with bug tracking, as well as providing a customer portal.
Improves reliability and performance of reporting by giving you the freedom to use any reporting or BI Product. Sophisticated analysis of customer data can be done with reporting tools that go beyond native Salesforce reporting, including complex statistical and trending analysis. Read this Tableau case study for an example.
Integrate customer & product data, as well as customer-facing or internal issue tracking. Real-time option enables immediate replication of all changes between Salesforce and the database.