Relational Junction provides an instant data warehouse for Microsoft Azure. Organizations looking to integrate data to Microsoft Azure from other data sources have a cost-effective and easy-to-use solution with Relational Junction. Customers gain access to timely and trusted data to support both analytical and operational data warehousing and integration initiatives.
About Relational Junction
Relational Junction speeds up time to production by providing an instant data warehouse. Additionally, Relational Junction enables secure and efficient data integration between cloud and on-premise databases, ERP/CRM systems, and custom applications for robust reporting and analytics.
By integrating data from external and internal sources with Relational Junction, organizations are provided with a database that gives constant access to their most important data to streamline operations, drive revenue growth, facilitate sales, and improve customer relationships.
Key Benefits of an Instant Data Warehouse
- Rapid deployment shortens your time to production
- Deploy on-premise or in the cloud
- High-volume batch loads and trickle-feed integration processes
- Replicates data to an instant data warehouse for compliance and business intelligence
- Standards-based SQL interface for any level of integration
- Advanced auto discovery for schema changes and additions with no data modeling necessary
- Lowers total cost of ownership by maximizing designer productivity
Users of Relational Junction can bypass platform reporting limitations by moving their data from multiple applications to the BI tool of their choice, such as PowerBI or Tableau. This quicker, smoother flow of information allows full visibility into operations so you can use the insights to make better decisions faster!
Where to Purchase
- Oracle Cloud
- Microsoft Cloud
- Amazon AWS
- Any privately hosted service