Data warehouse and data conversion efforts have traditionally employed custom code or cumbersome tools to move and manage large amounts of database data. Relational Junction ETL Manager simplifies this process, minimizing the time and cost of data integration by using familiar and powerful SQL interface to all data sources. On-Premise or Private Cloud deployment eliminates any privacy concern.
With Relational Junction, you do not need extensive experience with the tool to be effective. Most developers are productive within minutes. Contrast this with other products, which require time-consuming and costly training for modest proficiency. Relational Junction can access many kinds of data, including relational databases, flat files, XML files, SaaS applications, Google, email, Excel, and many others.
- Uses simple SQL transforms instead of confusing proprietary scripting language
- Allows any SQL construct, including table joins and unions
- Smart insert / update using unique keys in target table
- Does not constrain functionality with drag-and-drop interface limitations
- Automatic timestamp filtering
- Handles time zone changes between databases
- Enables bolt-on business processing with database triggers and function
- Leverages existing in-house database skills
- Intuitive web user interface
- Short time-to-deploy with minimal training required
- Developers are productive within minutes
- Increases productivity — development time typically 2 tables per day, including data mapping, ETL setup, unit testing
- Compatible with source control tools – all definitions stored as XML on the file system
- Multi-threaded database writers provide blazing performance
- Typical ETL speeds are thousands of records per second
- Hardware: 4-core 8GB RAM standalone server
- Minimal training and support needed
- Captures and logs rejected records
- Restarts at point of failure
- Allows immediate termination at point of failure or bypass error and continue with error logging
- Reports extensive load statistics
- The Oracle Java 1.8 client is a freely distributed product
- The web interface requires a J2EE application server, such as the freely distributed Apache Tomcat
- JBoss and other J2EE web containers are also acceptable
- JDBC Drivers are available for dozens of relational, API-based, and legacy data sources
Java provides complete cross-platform support for all UNIX 64-bit (Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, IBM, etc.) and Windows 64-bit platforms. Java is compiled once and will work on virtually all hardware platforms without the need for platform-specific modifications, meaning that all of our customers have the exact same distribution.
Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) is an application programming interface (API) for Java, that defines how a client may access a database. Relational Junction‘s JDBC interface with drivers from database and third party vendors is what gives it the ability to access on-premise relational databases, cloud databases, unstructured data, and API-driven applications.