Relational Junction is a scalable, reliable, high-performance AppExchange-certified solution that has been supporting mission-critical businesses needs in Fortune 500 companies since 2004.
Relational Junction simplifies Salesforce data integration, offline reporting, and backup and recovery by creating and continuously synchronizing a local data warehouse that is a perfect mirror of your Salesforce.com site. All Salesforce.com objects are automatically created as tables, and all Salesforce.com fields created as database columns. Data model changes in Salesforce are automatically made in the database.
Sesame Software offers on-premise and cloud-based backup solutions for Salesforce.com. Relational Junction supports not only backup and recovery but also reporting from a relational database warehouse and SQL-based integration. Discover which deployment option best suits your business needs.
- Salesforce.com backup and recovery
- Data warehouse for reporting
- Data integration to cloud and on-premise data sources
- Installation, initial configuration, and training included
- Salesforce.com backup and recovery
- Turnkey solution with no customer admin required
- Sesame professional services for data recovery included
- Daily email reports of backup activity
- Easily integrate with other applications by first bringing the data to a warehouse
- Provides both integration and reporting capability
- Enables offline reporting with any Business Intelligence or Analytics product
- Improves reliability and performance of integration
- Provides rapid development of integration with any ETL product,
scripting, or SQL programming
- No API programming
- Enables legacy data migration
- Bi-directional synchronization supports data imports and data recovery
- Fully recover lost or corrupted data to any point-in-time
- Supports custom objects and fields, including long text and attachments
- Supports Oracle, SQL Server, Azure, MySQL, PostgreSQL, DB2, Informix, Sybase databases
- Keeps your database schema in sync with your Salesforce site.
- Replicate all new and modified data to the schema as often as five minutes, or use Real-Time mode for selected objects.
Relational Junction meets regulations for FINRA financial institutions, SEC Rule 17a for securities broker-dealers, and HIPAA / FDA regulations for healthcare organizations. Relational Junction requires full incremental backup of all sensitive data, all versions of all sensitive data are kept, and has the ability to recover deleted records, including parent-child relationships. Once-a-day backups DO NOT satisfy these requirements.
Backup and recover your Salesforce data for any object. All records can be kept in the database allowing recovery to any point in time, and all database records are archived instead of being physically deleted. Bi-directional ability allows reloading of archived data to Salesforce with parent-child relationships intact. Relational Junction has the option to change history for all fields in all Salesforce objects, while native Salesforce.com history tracking can only capture 20 fields per object.
Improves reliability and performance of reporting. Sophisticated analysis of customer data can be done with reporting tools that go beyond native Salesforce.com reporting, including complex statistical and trending analysis, giving you the freedom to use any reporting or BI Products.
Relational Junction allows you to integrate other back-office databases. Examples of this include maintaining customer and product data, integrating case management with bug tracking, as well as providing a customer portal.
Migrate legacy data to your Salesforce org– Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Products, Documents, and Attachments – not limited to standard Salesforce uploads.
Integrate customer & product data, as well as customer-facing or internal issue tracking. Real-time option enables immediate replication of all changes between Salesforce.com and the database.
Java provides complete cross-platform support for all UNIX 64-bit (Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, IBM, etc.) and Windows 64-bit platforms. Java is compiled once and will work on virtually all hardware platforms without the need for platform-specific modifications, meaning that all of our customers have the exact same distribution.
Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) is an application programming interface (API) for Java, that defines how a client may access a database. Relational Junction’s JDBC interface with drivers from database and third party vendors is what gives it the ability to access on-premise relational databases, cloud databases, unstructured data, and API-driven applications.