Organizations everywhere, from non-profits to global enterprises, and across all industries and departments, are empowering their people with data. Finding opportunities in their business that they have never seen before has become easier with evolving Business Intelligence and data analytics tools. To meet the growing demand of making accurate data accessible for predictive business decisions, Sesame Software and Looker have aligned to extend the value of your data across your entire organization.
Sesame Software’s Relational Junction patented suite of data warehouse and data integration products simplifies compliance, reporting, and data integration by creating and continuously synchronizing a local data warehouse that perfectly mirrors your Cloud application, as well as database-to-database incremental copy. Data solutions automatically replicates all of your data sources onto any SQL database, while Looker allows you to quickly connect, visualize, and share data with a seamless experience.
Relational Junction provides a powerful, flexible, and scalable reporting data warehouse, allowing you to develop actionable reports using Looker. In minutes, you can build a local relational database from your Cloud or on-premise application in the original structure, saving you time by bypassing lengthy warehouse building and data mapping. Plus, there’s no need to export data to CSV files and build scripts to load it to Looker- the schema creation and data loading is entirely automated. This includes schema changes and timestamp-based incremental copy for history tracking.
Relational Junction also simplifies reporting, integration, and backup and recovery of your data.
- Reporting – improved by offloading I/O from Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) systems, which avoids runaway queries that could kill production transactions processing. Data warehouses provide an opportunity to restructure data for optimal query access
- Data Warehouse – simplifies compliance, reporting, and data integration by creating and continuously synchronizing a local data warehouse that perfectly mirrors your Cloud application, as well as database-to-database incremental copy
- Integration Hub – a central repository for common data that can be more easily shared among applications than point-to-point integration
- Compliance – a backup of operational data to provide recovery ability and an audit trail of changes
- Port your data to DBMS of your choice, for integration with Looker
- Automatically create the data model of your SaaS system to local DBMS for Looker to consume
- Automatically reflect changes to the data model of your SaaS system to local DBMS
- Optionally track all versions of data changes seen in SaaS system
- Bulk loading with patented multi-threaded technology to scale to hundreds of millions of records
- Incremental loading to conserve API calls in the source application and reduce load in Looker
- Adherence to your data security policies and restrictions — none of the data leaves your environment or private cloud