Relational Junction XML JDBC Driver is a JDBC type 4 driver that allows performing SQL queries and other JDBC operations on XML files. With Relational Junction XML JDBC Driver, you can easily extract and process data contained in your XML documents by using the standard SQL syntax and XPath expressions. The driver is completely platform-independent.
Latest Version: 7.0
- Supports most keywords of ANSI SQL’92
- Supports XPath expressions for defining tables and columns
- Does not require any intermediate data transfers and mapping transformations
- Supports inner and outer table joins
- Supports transactions
- Supports integer, float, string, date/time and other data types
- Supports aggregate, numeric, string, conversion and other SQL functions
- Supports user-defined SQL functions
- Supports the server mode (JDBC type 3)
- Platform independent
Download a free evaluation version of the Relational Junction XML JDBC Driver. Includes pricing.