Relational Junction MS Access JDBC Driver is an MS Access JDBC type 4 driver that allows performing SQL queries and other JDBC operations on Microsoft Access database files (MS Access 2000 – 2010 versions). The driver is completely platform-independent and does not require installing additional client or server software to provide access to Microsoft Access databases. It can be effectively used to create, process and export Microsoft Access databases in your Java applications.
Latest Version: 7.0
- Supports most keywords of ANSI SQL’92
- Supports inner and outer table joins
- Supports SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, CREATE and DROP statements
- Supports transactions
- Supports aggregate, numeric, string, conversion and user-defined SQL functions
- Supports HTTP, FTP, SMB, ZIP and other URLs
- Supports server mode (JDBC type 3)
- Platform independent
Download a free evaluation version of the Relational Junction MS Access JDBC Driver. Includes pricing.