Relational Junction dBase JDBC Driver is a dBase JDBC type 4 driver that allows performing SQL queries and other JDBC operations on DBase files (dBase III/ IV/ V, xBase, FoxPro, Visual FoxPro, FoxBase, Clipper). The driver is completely platform-independent and does not require installing additional client or server software to provide access to DBF files. It can be effectively used to create, process and export DBase databases in your Java applications.
Latest Version: 7.0
- Supports most keywords of ANSI SQL’92
- Supports inner and outer table joins
- Supports SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE statements
- Supports indexes
- Supports transactions
- Supports integer, floating point, string, date/time and other data types
- Supports aggregate, numeric, string, conversion and other SQL functions
- Supports user-defined SQL functions
- Supports HTTP, FTP, SMB, ZIP and other URLs
- Supports the server mode (JDBC type 3)
- Platform independent
Download a free evaluation version of the Relational Junction dBase JDBC Driver. Includes pricing.