Relational Junction CSV JDBC Driver is a CSV JDBC type 4 driver that allows performing SQL queries and other JDBC operations on text files (comma-separated, delimiter-separated, fixed-length, etc). Using this driver, you can easily create a fast database consisting of plain text files. Also, the driver can be used for writing data import applications and migration tools.
Latest Version: 7.0
- Supports most keywords of ANSI SQL’92
- Supports inner and outer table joins
- Supports SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE statements
- Supports indexes
- Supports transactions
- Supports integer, floating point, string, date/time and other data types
- Supports aggregate, numeric, string, conversion and other SQL functions
- Supports user-defined SQL functions
- Supports HTTP, FTP, SMB, ZIP and other URLs
- Supports the server mode (JDBC type 3)
- Platform independent
Download a free evaluation version of the Relational Junction CSV JDBC Driver. Includes pricing.