The importance of data integrity for Energy and Utilities organizations is hard to overstate. Infrastructures like machine learning, Internet of Things (IoT), robotics, blockchain, and cybersecurity are being deployed by Utilities companies to improve operations. In tandem, smart technology and cloud computing are deployed to enhance and simplify customer experience. These technologies generate huge amounts of data, tasking organizations with ensuring data accuracy and integrity to better understand and build trust with their customers so that they can become more than just a source of power or water.
The challenge is how to make this data useful and generate actionable insights to make critical business decisions and provide optimal customer service. How can today’s Utilities organizations ensure data integrity while quickly making sense of their data from multiple sources and in diverse formats, to make meaningful decisions within a rapidly changing market?
A SINGLE TRUSTED SOURCE
Sesame Software’s Relational Junction data management solution provides an instant data warehouse that enables organizations to easily replicate a copy of all data to one trusted source. Centralizing data from disparate sources and from a multitude of formats empowers organizations with a complete 360-degree view of their data. Automated data syncs ensure data integrity with no downtime for accurate insights. And high-volume data connectors streamline integration processes to ensure data consistency, enhanced performance, and rapid insights for robust reporting and analytics.
STREAMLINE PROCESSES, REDUCE COSTS, AND MAXIMIZE ROI
Standard market data warehouse and integration tools require months of preparation, design, data mapping, and testing to complete a warehouse build and at a substantial cost. Relational Junction enables customers to save thousands of dollars on implementation fees and gain access to data at speeds unmatched by other solutions, by delivering a fully automated data warehouse in just minutes, and at a fraction of the cost.
- High volume data connectors for any data source like Salesforce, Oracle Applications, SAP Hana, Microsoft Dynamics, and more- on-premise or in the cloud
- Replicate data to a fully automated data warehouse- a single trusted data source for robust reporting and analytics
- Get up-to-date data, all in one place, for data consistency and ease of reporting
- Access and analyze critical information quickly across organizational silos for timely business insights
- Lowers total cost of ownership by eliminating data modeling, database design, and data mapping – just click and load
- Rapid deployment shortens your time to production – get data moving in minutes, not weeks or months!
Want to learn more about how Relational Junction’s data warehouse and integration platform can speed up your time to insights? Request a demo with the Sesame Team.