Many of us have been shocked and disappointed when the inevitable happens. It’s no secret that all companies at one time or another have outages, operating system failures, human errors, and lost or corrupt data. For a complete fault tolerant disaster recovery plan, our customers depend on Relational Junction for Salesforce to protect their valuable corporate information.
Relational Junction for Salesforce provides backup & recovery for Salesforce customers who want a simple, secure, backup and recovery system that is fully scalable. Relational Junction for Salesforce gives you an incremental, versioned backup with unlimited recovery ability and restore capabilities. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your data is not only backed-up, but fully recoverable!
IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU...
Data loss or corruption can happen to anyone, and can cost your company serious loss of customers, future business, or operational capabilities. To prevent this, Relational Junction for Salesforce ensures you:
- Never lose any data
- Recover deleted or corrupted data to any point in time
- Backup all your Salesforce data, including all versions of all records if needed
- Restore exactly what you lost without destroying other data that was added after the point
ON-PREMISE & CLOUD DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS
Sesame Software offers On-premise and Cloud-based backup solutions for Salesforce.com that can be customized to suit your business needs. On-demand professional services are provided to perform any type of recovery needed.
BACKUP & RECOVERY FEATURES
- Replication speeds of over 125,000 records per minute
- 10 times as fast as Salesforce Bulk API
- Not single threaded
- Unlimited scalability
- Backups restart automatically in the event of a failure
- Can handle over 150 million records in a single object
- Enhanced feature on-premise solution available
FAST & EFFICIENT
- Incremental backup, not snapshot-oriented full backup
- 1 API call per 1,000 records
- Handles parent-child and recursive relationships
- Single- or multi-record recovery
- Over 12 technology patents issued or pending
- Web user interface available with dashboards
- Permission-based for all functionality
- Reports available showing records added, updated, and deleted per object, per day
- Recover any records, even deleted records, any fields, to any point in time
- Assistance for data recovery included 24x7x365
- All US based support staff
- Ability to recover any field to any point in historical time
- Complete compliance and audit trail for all updated records
- Does not need to have multiple full backup versions to restore to any point in historical time
- Data stored in secure relational database, not flat files
- All versions of all records are backed up historically, even deleted items
KEEPING YOU COMPLIANT
- HHS Health Insurance
- EU, UK Data Commissioner
- Public US Companies: Sarbanes-Oxley
- Medical: HIPPA and 21 CFR Part 11
- Securities: SEC Rule 17A
- Europe: Data Protection Act
Relational Junction Salesforce is the only effective compliance solution available for Salesforce.com customers, ensuring full audit and recoverability of change history and deleted records. Relational Junction provides an on-site database backup of all of your Salesforce data via an efficient and frequent incremental data replication process.
Many companies have audit requirements that demand periodic snapshots of their data, or versioning of specific changes of data. Federal regulations require that every version of selected record types be maintained. Changes can be logged in the database to keep all versions of selected record types. Relational Junction optionally creates a history table without unique indexes for every primary table. This history table contains the prior image of every record before the main primary table is updated, giving you a complete audit trail and a point-in-time recovery capability.
DATA NEVER DELETED
Relational Junction Salesforce never physically removes database records – all such records are flagged as deleted and kept permanently in the database. Relational Junction is the only product that ensures proper auditing of deleted records, including the user and time deleted – even if the recycle bin is emptied, the recycle bin “fills up”, or records age out of the recycle bin. This allows you to restore any amount of deleted data, including the entire hierarchy of an account with its contacts, opportunities, and related data – with all relationships intact. Even fields that have been permanently removed from Salesforce.com can be easily restored. You never have to reload a database table, so your history is never corrupted.
RECOVERY OF HIERARCHICALLY RELATED DATA
United States Patent 8,375,010 provides a way to create or recover related records in the database and replicate them to Salesforce.com in one pass with the parent-child relationships intact. This allows you to recover or clone an entire Salesforce org. Database triggers and supporting indexes that are generated ahead of time (United States Patent 8,745,029) are knowledgeable of the relationships in the data model, and look for related records with the old key, updating the key values where found before the child table is loaded. No other vendor can do that.
NEVER LEFT BEHIND
Point-in-Time Recovery for Salesforce
Customizable recovery makes it possible to select records in the Salesforce Warehouse or Salesforce History for recovery by restoring the oldest record before a specified point in time. Selection criteria can be filtered by Last Updated User or any other criteria as well, preventing good data from being overwritten. Individual fields can also be selected instead of the entire record, ensuring that only corrupted fields are overwritten by the recovery.
Time-Segmented Incremental Versioned Database
Relational Junction is the only product that can handle unlimited data volumes with it's patented time-segmentation process, and uses patented parallel read-write processes to achieve blazing speeds. Unique history tracking makes a copy of the warehouse record before the record is updated by the Salesforce to Warehouse replication. This can be turned on for all objects with a single check box.