Relational Junction for NetSuite is an Enterprise class integration solution that offers scalable, reliable NetSuite reporting, compliance, and data integration. Create a local data warehouse that is a mirror of your NetSuite data. No programming is required, and the data warehouse is always in sync with your NetSuite data. Relational Junction for NetSuite has patented technology which allows you to load tens of millions of records. Our largest customer has over a terabyte of data.
- Relational Model supports all Reporting and Business Intelligence products.
- Timestamp-based incremental replication for lowest footprint
- High performance, fault tolerant
- Supports custom objects and custom fields
- Supports pick list reference fields
- Provides a full copy of all business NetSuite data in an on-premise SQL Server database
- Bi-directional ETL from and to NetSuite using a SQL interface — without the expense of the ODBC/Suite Analytics connection
- ETL Manager provides a familiar SQL interface for integration developers
- Rapid development of reports, applications and integrations using common SQL programming skills
- Improves reliability and performance of reporting and integration
- Sesame implementation team ensures that your NetSuite data model is fully exposed with master-detail relationships in a true relational data model
- Incremental replication ensures that the warehouse is always in sync with NetSuite with near-realtime latency
- No API programming required
- Many companies use Salesforce.com for sales and support and NetSuite for accounting.
- When an Opportunity is closed in Salesforce.com, the Customer and Contact information is created in NetSuite.
- Salesforce closed Opportunities are sent to NetSuite as Estimates. If Estimates are modified, the resulting changes are reflected back to the Salesforce Opportunity.
Enables analytics and exception reporting, and allows the freedom to use any reporting or business intelligence products.
Permanent backup for auditing and tax compliance,with incremental timestamp-based replication to allow frequent backup.
Write reports using your preferred reporting tool. True relational model with efficient table joins for maximum reporting value.
Create a mirrored schema on your server – All NetSuite objects are created as tables. Standard and custom fields are created as database columns automatically.
Load all of your NetSuite data into your database and quickly capture new and modified data in near real-time.
Web site integration, and external application integration.
- Hardware: 4-core 8GB RAM standalone server
- Minimal training and support needed
- Captures and logs rejected records
- Restarts at point of failure
- Allows immediate termination at point of failure or bypass error and continue with error logging
- Reports extensive load statistics
- Leverages existing in-house database skills
- Intuitive web user interface
- Short time-to-deploy with minimal training required
- Developers are productive within minutes
- Increases productivity — development time typically 2 tables per day, including data mapping, ETL setup, unit testing
- Compatible with source control tools – all definitions stored as XML on the file system
Java provides complete cross-platform support for all UNIX 64-bit (Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, IBM, etc.) and Windows 64-bit platforms. Java is compiled once and will work on virtually all hardware platforms without the need for platform-specific modifications, meaning that all of our customers have the exact same distribution.
Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) is an application programming interface (API) for Java, that defines how a client may access a database. Relational Junction’s JDBC interface with drivers from database and third party vendors is what gives it the ability to access on-premise relational databases, cloud databases, unstructured data, and API-driven applications.