Relational Junction’s Data Warehouse Builder provides an instant data warehouse for NetSuite, enabling scalable data integration and compliance that improves reliability and performance of reporting and analytics. Create a local data warehouse that is a mirror of your NetSuite data in just minutes and bring all of your data into one place to ensure data consistency, efficiency, and ease of reporting.
With patented scalability and multithreaded technology, Relational Junction speeds up your implementation, making your data warehouse actionable within minutes. Organizations are provided with a database that gives real-time 360-degree access to their most important data, ensuring data teams are aligned for day-to-day decision making and long-term strategic planning.
- Rapid development of reports, applications, and integrations using common SQL programming skills
- Provides a full copy of your NetSuite data in an on-premise SQL Server database
- Improves reliability and performance of reporting and integration
- Deploy on-premise or with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure’s high-performance compute, storage, and database services to power Big Data and analytics projects
- Covers all data integration requirements from high-volume batch loads to trickle-feed integration processes
- Replicates data to an instant data warehouse for compliance and business intelligence
- Uses flexible hub-centric integration model for efficient data flow
- Supports nearly any relational database as a warehouse, including Cloud and columnar platforms
- Standards-based SQL interface for any level of integration
- Advanced auto discovery for schema changes and additions
- Incremental replication ensures that the warehouse is always in sync with NetSuite with near-real time latency
- No API programming required
- No data modeling necessary
Enables analytics and exception reporting, and allows the freedom to use any reporting or business intelligence products. True relational model with efficient table joins for maximum reporting value.
Permanent backup for auditing and tax compliance,with incremental timestamp-based replication to allow frequent backup.
Create a mirrored schema on your server – All NetSuite objects are created as tables. Standard and custom fields are created as database columns automatically.
Load all of your NetSuite data into your database and quickly capture new and modified data in near real-time.
Web site integration, and external application integration.
- Hardware: 4-core 8GB RAM standalone server
- Minimal training and support needed
- Captures and logs rejected records
- Restarts at point of failure
- Allows immediate termination at point of failure or bypass error and continue with error logging
- Reports extensive load statistics
- Leverages existing in-house database skills
- Intuitive web user interface
- Short time-to-deploy with minimal training required
- Developers are productive within minutes
- Increases productivity — development time typically 2 tables per day, including data mapping, ETL setup, unit testing
- Compatible with source control tools – all definitions stored as XML on the file system
Organizations looking to replicate and integrate data from NetSuite and hundreds of other data sources to a fully automated data warehouse have a cost-effective and easy to use solution with Relational Junction.
Java provides complete cross-platform support for all UNIX 64-bit (Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, IBM, etc.) and Windows 64-bit platforms. Java is compiled once and will work on virtually all hardware platforms without the need for platform-specific modifications, meaning that all of our customers have the exact same distribution.
Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) is an application programming interface (API) for Java, that defines how a client may access a database. Relational Junction’s JDBC interface with drivers from database and third party vendors is what gives it the ability to access on-premise relational databases, cloud databases, unstructured data, and API-driven applications.