Sesame Software’s Relational Junction Data Warehouse Builder simplifies compliance, reporting, and data integration by creating and continuously synchronizing a local data warehouse that perfectly mirrors your Cloud application, as well as database-to-database incremental copy. Relational Junction Data Warehouse Builder provides automated data warehouse capabilities for over 100 data sources.
- Replication only copies changes
- Tracks all changed and deleted data
- Takes only minutes to install and create your warehouse
- Installation and initial configuration included
- History tables record a complete snapshot of each record before it is modified
- Fault tolerant error handling – survives network outages or Cloud disconnects
- All Cloud objects are automatically created as tables and all fields are created as columns
- Cloud schema changes are automatically updated in the warehouse, which means no broken data model or integrations
- Copy database-to-database for instant data warehousing of applications needing offline reporting
- Backup Cloud data, including custom objects and fields, long text and attachments
- Reporting Data Warehouse – Develop reports using popular reporting / analytics packages
- Compliance – keep all versions of all records in the database, including deleted records
- Always in sync with your Cloud data with frequent incremental replication
- Integrate with other data sources using Relational Junction ETL Manager
- Supports hub-centric integration model
- No programming, No data mapping
- Low Total-Cost-of-Ownership
- 24/7 U.S.-based Customer Support
- Easily fits into your corporate IT infrastructure. Windows or UNIX
- Compatible with PaaS platforms: AWS, Microsoft Cloud, Rackspace, etc.
- Use any database, including SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, DB2, Sybase, GreenPlum, Actian Vectorwise, Teradata, Snowflake
- Blazing multi-threaded performance
- All relationship fields are indexed for performance
- Patented technology makes this the only product that can handle an unlimited number of records
Java provides complete cross-platform support for all UNIX 64-bit (Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, IBM, etc.) and Windows 64-bit platforms. Java is compiled once and will work on virtually all hardware platforms without the need for platform-specific modifications, meaning that all of our customers have the exact same distribution.
Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) is an application programming interface (API) for Java, that defines how a client may access a database. Relational Junction‘s JDBC interface with drivers from database and third party vendors is what gives it the ability to access on-premise relational databases, cloud databases, unstructured data, and API-driven applications.