- Supports most keywords of ANSI SQL'92
- Supports inner and outer table joins
- Supports SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, CREATE and DROP statements
- Supports transactions
- Supports aggregate, numeric, string, conversion and user-defined SQL functions
- Supports HTTP, FTP, SMB, ZIP and other URLs
- Supports server mode (JDBC type 3)
- Platform independent
Download a free evaluation version of the Relational Junction MS Access JDBC Driver. Includes pricing.
Order the Relational Junction MS Access JDBC Driver.