- Supports most keywords of ANSI SQL'92
- Supports inner and outer table joins
- Supports SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE statements
- Supports indexes
- Supports transactions
- Supports integer, floating point, string, date/time and other data types
- Supports aggregate, numeric, string, conversion and other SQL functions
- Supports user-defined SQL functions
- Supports HTTP, FTP, SMB, ZIP and other URLs
- Supports the server mode (JDBC type 3)
- Platform independent
Download a free evaluation version of the Relational Junction XML JDBC Driver. Includes pricing.
Order the Relational Junction XML JDBC Driver.