Customer Case Study: Paychex
- The Salesforce.com API used to generate reports is slow and cumbersome, especially with our data volumes
- Difficulty in finding people with technical abilities in SOAP, Web Services, and knowledge of Salesforce API, which are all required to write applications directly against Salesforce.com
- CRM integration of different platforms continues, and the volume of data increases over time
- Bi-directional functionality required to support future migrations of data to Salesforce
- A strategic replacement of home-grown application needed to replace daily feeds to Salesforce
- Need ability to support drill-downs or merging with data warehouse relational data stores
Salesforce reporting not adequate
- Relational Junction for Salesforce for Salesforce.com replication
- Relational Junction ETL Manager for Salesforce.com replication
- Salesforce.com data replication to a relational database
- Custom integration using Relational ETL with existing custom and package solutions., using the Relational schema as a bridge.
- Consistent view of customer data in internal systems an in Salesforce.com
- Flexibility to plug in best of breed applications as well as home-grown systems
- Minimal investment in resources
- Rock-stable and reliable integrated systems.