Customer Case Study: JBoss
- Prior to acquisition by RedHat, JBoss needed a high-performance high-availability customer portal. Salesforce API programming did not provide the levels of performance, ease of development, and availability required by heavy web site volume.
- Salesforce Customer Portal using Relational Junction
- Bi-directional integration of JBoss Salesforce.com customer information to a MySQL database.
- Custom web application using native SQL access to the MySQL database for the JBoss customer portal.
- Consistent view of customer data in both Salesforce.com and the portal database.
- Rapid development of a sophisticated customer portal.
- High performance.
- High availability.