Customer Case Study: goAuPair
Salesforce & QuickBooks ETL Data Integration & Replication
- Unique business needs – goAUPAIR (www.goaupair.com) provides au pairs from foreign countries to American host families.
- Replace a home-grown system that ran the entire business with Salesforce.com, QuickBooks and new custom-coded portals
- Implement new functionality over a 6 month period to allow a small IT staff to manage the process in stages, living in both systems during the rollout.
- Provide a consistent view of customer data that allows complex reporting for government audits
Replace QuickBooks integration developed by a company that went out of business.
- Relational Junction
- Convert legacy data to Salesforce.com through the Relational Junction warehouse using Relational Junction ETL
- Provide an architecture platform (Relational Junction warehouse) to allow host families, local area representatives and international representatives to access/update data thru custom developed portals
- Integrate with legacy system during rollout using both Relational Junction ETL and replication technologies
- Two-way integration for QuickBooks accounting system where all credit card charges are performed
- Complete data migration in 2 months
- On-site back up and accessibility of all data
- 1-year migration of legacy functions to Salesforce.com, living out of both systems seamlessly
- Consistent view of Salesforce data in a local database accessible by thousands of remote customers and business partners.
- Enable updates from portals to be posted to Salesforce.com
Up and running QuickBooks integration.