Customer Case Study: CrushPad
- Crushpad is a San Francisco wine company that uses Salesforce.com for its CRUSHNET online community for winemaking web site. Needed web site integration with Salesforce.com to provide a Customer facing experience and an operational capability on the same data for internal support and sales staff
- Salesforce API was complex, slow, and not 100% available for the volume and performance required.
- Development costs and operational considerations made it impossible to interface the web site to Salesforce.com directly.
- Relational Junction
- Bi-directional replication of Salesforce.com data between the web site’s MySQL database and Salesforce.com
- Using Salesforce.com as a data modeling tool as well as an operational interface
- Customer-facing web site uses php programs, completely vendor-neutral solution
- Consistent view of Salesforce data with the customer web site
- Development time and complexity drastically reduced
- 100% reliability
- Very high performance
- Full integration with Salesforce.com without operational dependencies