Yes, there is a Real Time Option which uses OutBound Messages to drive the process. The procedure to set this up is to
- Define OutBound Messages for each object desired in Salesforce, sending the ID and SystemModStamp fields to your Relational Junction server for new or changed records.
- Open a port to *.salesforce.com in your firewall to allow the OutBound Messages in.
- Install the WAR file for the Real Time Option application.
- Run a -getObjectIdMap command for each object you wish to get in real time. This maps the Salesforce ID’s to objects using their 4-character prefix, using the existing data in your database for pattern matching.
- Run the following command to start pulling data as the record ID’s are captured, using a job scheduled every 5 minutes to ensure continuous operation in the event of failure:
RJ4SalesforceRTO -config [config name] -repeat [delay seconds] -getRealTime
- To send changed data to Salesforce, add a -setGlobal command before or after the -getRealTime, with the objects desired in the upload.config file.